Round 1: TCS conducted the first round of NQT on 28th Oct 2020. The test was conducted on the TCS ion platform. There were questions from Quants, Reasoning, Verbal, and 2 coding questions. Each question involved public and private test cases. Refer to the below link for a detailed syllabus.
On the basis of performance, mail was sent out for Ninja interviews. If you perform really well You will get an invitation for the Ninja topper (Digital) Coding test.
Round 2: This round will consist of 2 coding questions of the Moderate level. If you solve both the questions you will receive an invitation for a Digital interview. Otherwise, an invitation for a Ninja interview will be sent.
Write a program to find the smallest integer from value ‘b’ for a given value of ‘a’. If we multiply the digits of ‘b’, we should get the exact value of ‘a’. Result ‘b’ must contain more than one digit.
Write a program to find the smallest and the second smallest distance from the list of all distances.
Round 3: My Digital interview was scheduled for 10th December 2020 at 10:30 am. I received the mail at 2 am. It was hosted on the Cisco Webex platform.
First I was asked to show my gov id proof, and then he asked whether I have any current backlogs or not. I was asked to show my 10th, 12th, and semester mark sheets by sharing my screen.
It was a panel of three members (Technical HR, Managerial HR, General HR)
- Tell me about yourself?
- Questions related to my projects. (My projects were based on ML & Computer Vision )
- What is Machine learning?
- What are the types of machine learning?
- What is the difference between labeled and unlabeled data?
- How will you handle outliers in your dataset?
- What is Deep learning?
- What is the activation function?
- Steps involved in Building an ML Model.
- What are the evaluation parameters used?
- What is Pandas?
- What are the programming languages you know?
- What is Polymorphism?
- What is Interface?
- Does Java support pointers?
- Does Java support multiple inheritances?
- What are your hobbies?
- What was the difficulty you faced during the hackathon and how did you overcome it?
- Strength and Weaknesses
- Are you open to travel ?
- Why do you want to work in TCS?
The interview lasted for 45 minutes. The interviewers were really friendly and it was a great experience.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.