TCS Ninja Recruitment Test
TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization ($80 billion). TCS is now placed among the ‘Big 4’ most valuable IT services brands worldwide. TCS alone generates 70% dividends of its parent company, Tata Sons. In 2015, TCS is ranked 66th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company. It is the world’s 10th largest IT services provider by revenue. As of December 2015, it is ranked 10th on the Fortune India 500 list.
In this process, freshers can apply from UG/PG category. Salary would be INR 3,36,877
- B.E. / M.E. / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc with 60% or 6 CGPA in all over education 10th,12th, UG or PG.
- Not more than 1 Arrear while sitting in the selection process. And at the time of joining there should be no pending backlogs.
- Not no more than 2 years of education gap.
- Full-time education will be preferred (Distance education is not allowed).
- Open TCS Next Portal.
- Apply in next portal to TCS Ninja Hiring process and fill in all details
- After completion of the form click on Apply for drive option.
Online Test Pattern
Section Time Number of Questions Numerical Ability 40 26 Reasoning 50 30 Verbal Ability 30 24 Programming 60 2 Code +15 MCQ
- If you have cleared the Online test then TCS will contact you for further rounds will include:
- Technical Round
- Managerial Round
- HR Round
If you cleared the above round you will get an offer letter on your TCS Next Step portal.
Please refer TCS Ninja Interview Archive for all the TCS Ninja Interview Experiences.