Firstly we had to register for the exam. Our college has sent us the link for registration. After registration within 3 days I got mail from TCS about the successful application. The hall ticket was received by me 2 days before the exam.
Next one was written test. There were the following rounds –
- C MCQ
Around 80% of the questions were repeated from the a website called PrepInsta, all the TCS Ninja previous papers are available on the website.
- Tell me something about your project?
- What is spread spectrum?
- What are the steps involved in demodulating A signal?
- What is the concept of Oop?
I cleared the Ninja interview, and the second interview was TCS Digital interview. In the second interview, I was asked why I chose electronic and communication subject. Then I was asked some more questions on:
- Discuss event dispatchers
- Explain the logging framework.
- Discuss your project and design a reader writer class?
Yes, there is negative marking in TCS Ninja Placement papers. But, the negative marking is only there in Quants and Programming Concepts section. English and Coding Ability section do not have any negative marking. Also only MCQ type questions have negative marking. The Value in the box questions do not have negative marking.
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Cisco Interview | Experience : 2+ years
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Huawei Interview Experience | 4
- BankBazaar Interview Experience | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview | Set 1
- Yahoo Interview | Set 2
- Yahoo Interview | Set 3
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.