TCS Ninja Interview Experience 2021
My exam date was September 13 and there were 4 sections.
- Coding(1 Easy +1 Medium)
My results were announced on September 29 and I got mail on 30 September that interview was scheduled on that next day. There was no time for preparation.I covered only some topics for preparation. There are 3 pannels for interview.
Questions are as follows:
- Introduce yourself
- Do you know SQL
- How to retrieve data in sql
- What is use of having clause
- What is indexing in SQL
- Difference between count(*) and count(1)
- Inheritance in python
- Difference between tuple and list
- What are modules in python
- Memory allocation in python
- What is difference between dynamic and static website
- What is your project
- What do you know about tcs
- Do you have any friends working in tcs
- Do you want to ask any questions(don’t say no ask atleast one relates to job)
- Willing to work nightshifts?
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up
Please Login to comment...