I was able to solve 3 out of 6 questions in TCS Codevita 2020 within 3 hours, So My rank was under 250. I received an email after 6-7 days of Codevita Results that I will have to face an interview with the TCS Team after just 3-4 days.
It was an online interview and there were two technical and one manager present on the other side.
- TR – Technical Recruiter
- MR – Managerial Recruiter
TR – Introduce yourself and tell me something that is not in your resume.
Me – Gave a brief intro.
TR – Explain any one of your projects
Me – Explained.
TR – What are some programming languages in which you are comfortable?
TR – Ok, Then Tell me What are JRE and JVM?
Me – Shocked with the Java question but explained them.
TR – Gave me public static void main and told me to explain these 4 words
Me – Confused a bit in Access modifier and specifier but answered the rest.
TR – What is OOPS?
TR – How to create an object in Java?
TR – What is Abstraction?
TR – How to create an abstract class in java?
TR – How and where we use the final keyword in java?
TR – write an example of Abstract class with proper syntax?
TR – What are packages?
Me – I was not able to answer this
TR – What are the structures in java?
Me – Explained struct in C++. The interviewer told me that give me a clear definition in one line not in detail.
TR – Difference between ArrayList and Array in Java
TR – Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
TR – What do you want to be in the next five years a Manager or a Senior Software Developer?
Me – Senior Software Developer
Manager comes in
MR – Why you don’t want to be a manager?
Me – Explained
MR – In this digital world where technologies are changing every day? How will you survive?
Me- Explained and told him that I am ready to learn new things and I can easily switch between tech stacks and much more.
MR – Yes, This I was supposed to listen to Good Answer.
MR – Tell me some places where you have to see TCS
MR – Do you have a passport? Have you seen TCS at the passport office?
MR – Are you OK with relocation?
MR – You were the most confident guy that I interviewed today. Keep up this confidence Best of Luck!
Verdict: Selected with Digital Offer.
- TCS Digital Interview Experience (through Codevita 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience 2019 (Through CodeVita)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience through CodeVita Season 9 2020
- TCS Digital Interview through Codevita'19
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 12 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- TCS Interview Experience | (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience through CodeVita
- TCS Interview Experience - (Off-campus through Codevita 2018)
- TCS Interview Experience 2019 (Off-Campus through Codevita)
- TCS Interview Experience | (Off-campus through Codevita 2019 - Zone 2)
- TCS Interview Experience 2020 through Codevita
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience - Digital Offer
- TCS Digital Interview Experience | Codevita 2020
- TCS Codevita Interview Experience 2020 (Digital Offer)
- TCS CodeVita 2020 Interview Experience (Digital Offer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.