There were following sections in the test –
C MCQ Section
Coding with command Line Programming
The written round preparation questions were mostly repeated from mygeekmonkey and PrepInsta. CampusGate question bank has become old and questions are not repeated anymore.
About 70% questions will repeat from the above mentioned website.
But, I had also paid 3000Rs to a company called FacePrep and it was useless the materials provided by them use a copy of the websites i have mentioned above. Worst experience ever.
I had asked for refund but they did not give.
For interview –
Tell me something about yourself.
2. Brief discussion on academic project.
3. Discussion about summer training.
4. Interviewer asked me whether I know Java or not.
5. What is normalization?
6. Asked about merge sort and bubble sort(time & space complexities in best and worst case).
7. Explain left outer join with example.
8. Explain hashing with example.
9. Asked about keys in DBMS(Super, Foreign, composite).
10. Virtual Functions and polymorphism.
11. In the end, I asked some questions related to job profile.
->24 out of 60 students were shortlisted for next round.
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- InfoEdge Interview Experience | OnCampus-2019
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.