TCS pattern has completely changed from this year and the questions from CampusGate or m4maths are not repeated anymore.
In the written round these are the sections
- TCS Command Base Line Coding Questions – 2 Coding Questions (Very Tough if you dont know command Line Programming
- TCS Effective email Writing
- TCS Quantitative Aptitude
- TCS Computer Science – Had questions on C, C++, OutPut input and basic Data structures.
To prepare better I will recommend you to study command line programming first. This section is very important as the people who didn’t get any output didnt move the next round.
Out of 1800 Students 410 were Selected for the next round.
He asked me about the Strings and pointer. I code to write Palindrome of a number and Circular lined list
Round 3: HR
Tell me about yourself
- Why do you want to join TCS
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years
- Hobbies extra Curricular Activities
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.