TCS organized a pool in our university on 5th Dec 2017.
The Online test comprises of 4 sections:
Round 1: Email writing. (10 minutes)
Round 2: Aptitude. (40 minutes 20 questions)
Round 3: Technical Round. (20 minutes 10 questions)
Round 4: Coding Round. (20 minutes 1 program in C language.)
The exam was conducted in three slots. The question paper was different for all slots.
Technical Round is easy. It has basic questions from C language. Enough time is there for the technical round.
The crucial part is the coding round. It has very simple programs on strings. Like convert the string to lowercase, uppercase, count vowels, etc. But their compiler is very slow. It almost took 3 minutes for the compilation of the program. So try to complete your code in the first ten minutes.
Thank you. 🙂
- IBM Interview Experience | Pool Campus
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 29 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 30 (Pool Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 28 (Pool Campus)
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 23 (Pool Campus)
- FourKites Interview Experience (Pool-Campus)
- Infosys Pool Campus Interview Experience
- SAP Labs Interview Experience (Pool Campus)
- Directi Interview Experience | Set 22 (Pool Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 142 (Pool Campus)
- Calsoft Interview Experience Pool-Campus
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | Set 3 (Campus-Pool)
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Pool-Campus
- NXP Interview Experience | (Pool campus at Noida Office)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 148 (Internship IDC Pool Campus)
- Amazon Interview Experience (Pool campus-2019)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 144 (Pool Campus - Internship)
- Qualcomm Interview Experience | (Pool Campus Drive)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 145 (Pool Campus – Internship)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.