TCS Recruitment process contains total 2 levels.
1.Its an test of 90 mins which contains
a) Verbal Ability ( Email writing – 10 mins)
b) Quantitative Aptitude( 18 + 2* Ques – 40 mins )
c) Programming Language Concept MCQ ( 8 + 2* Ques – 20 mins )
d) Coding Proficiency ( One Coding Ques – 20 mins )
2.Technical + HR Interview
- Introduce Yourself.( In Between that they can ask anything present in CV )
( Always be prepare what you are going to put on your CV as well as Introduction, They can ask you any time )
- Ok apart from your studies what are your hobbies?
- What are your favorite subjects?(for Me Programming Languages like C, Java.
- What are the differences between C and Java??
- What is OOPS concept??
- What are the Features of OOPS?
- What is Polymorphism?? ( I took help of rough paper which was present there to explain it with an example & then finally told the definition again.
- Why you want to join TCS?
- Suppose you have to do any project on a topic which is totally new for you then what resources is going to help you???
suppose if you will be given a limited time to learn COBOL.then ????
- They ask me a ques of Software engineering ( not studied yet as it was on our current sem ) so I told about it then sir started asking me question from DBMS
(Database Management System) such as Trigger and again he came to C and asked about Pointers concept.
- Tell me any challenging moment of your life.
- How do you work under pressure??
- write a code to check whether a character array is palindrome or not.
- how will you sort a double linked list??
- Are you ready to work at any location?, during Night Shifts??
- How often do you go Home? because you wont be able to go home regularly after joining TCS.
- Do you know about our service agreement ??
- They asked me if I have Any Question to ask??
- Madam: How can you assure that you will join our company?
One thing I want to tell you all ” Don’t get panic about your result, just give your best in Interview and don’t argue with them”.
For first round Technical stuff (Coding and C – MCQ) you can follow SimpleWay2code .
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Barclays Investment Bank Pune Interview Experience (On-Campus Interview)
- Valuelabs-Hyderabad Interview Experience | On-Campus Interview
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 31 (On Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 40 (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- GE Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- RBS Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 19 (On-Campus)
- UBS interview experience (on campus)
- OLA Interview Experience (Off-Campus)
- UBS Interview Experience - On Campus
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.