Round 1: The written exam is conducted in the TCS software called Touch Stone
The written test consists of 4 sub rounds.
1. Email Writing: We need to write an email in 10 min by using the given keywords ,not less than 60 words.
2. Appitude test : This is the one of the diificult round in TCS.They have given 20 questions and there is negative marking for wrong answers.
3.Coding Appitude : This sub round consists of multiple choice questions on C language and most of the questions are theoritical . There is a negative marking for this round too.
4.Program:They will give a program and we need to write the code for the program in c language using command line arguments.The program given to me is area of a triangle.
Nearly 900 people has attended the first round and 400 people has cleared that first round.
TR ,HR ,MR are conducted in the same panel with the group of 3
Question 1: Introduce yourself?
Question 2: They interrupted me while introducing myself and they asked about the projects?- I had explained the projects I had done.
Question 3: When did you started your github account?(since I mentioned my github link in my resume)
Question 4: What are the technologies you have used?
Question 5: Why are you interested in doing this particular project only?
Question 6: Do you have any live implementation of your projects? – I have provided them the url
Question 7: How do you implement the timer in php?
—- The interviewer has given few suggestions in implementing the project further—
Question 8: He asked some questions on java OOPS conceps
Question 9: What is your Eamcet Rank?
Question 10: Tell me about your family Background?
Question 11: What do you know about TCS?
Question 12: Queries in SQL
Question 13: Do you have any doubts?( I simply said NO)
The interview went for 45 min… Finally I got selected in TCS. 201 members are selected from my college.
NOTE: Don’t try to bluff the interviewer .Be confident with your resume.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)