Round 1: The written exam is conducted in the TCS software called Touch Stone
The written test consists of 4 sub rounds.
1. Email Writing: We need to write an email in 10 min by using the given keywords ,not less than 60 words.
2. Appitude test : This is the one of the diificult round in TCS.They have given 20 questions and there is negative marking for wrong answers.
3.Coding Appitude : This sub round consists of multiple choice questions on C language and most of the questions are theoritical . There is a negative marking for this round too.
4.Program:They will give a program and we need to write the code for the program in c language using command line arguments.The program given to me is area of a triangle.
Nearly 900 people has attended the first round and 400 people has cleared that first round.
TR ,HR ,MR are conducted in the same panel with the group of 3
Question 1: Introduce yourself?
Question 2: They interrupted me while introducing myself and they asked about the projects?- I had explained the projects I had done.
Question 3: When did you started your github account?(since I mentioned my github link in my resume)
Question 4: What are the technologies you have used?
Question 5: Why are you interested in doing this particular project only?
Question 6: Do you have any live implementation of your projects? – I have provided them the url
Question 7: How do you implement the timer in php?
—- The interviewer has given few suggestions in implementing the project further—
Question 8: He asked some questions on java OOPS conceps
Question 9: What is your Eamcet Rank?
Question 10: Tell me about your family Background?
Question 11: What do you know about TCS?
Question 12: Queries in SQL
Question 13: Do you have any doubts?( I simply said NO)
The interview went for 45 min… Finally I got selected in TCS. 201 members are selected from my college.
NOTE: Don’t try to bluff the interviewer .Be confident with your resume.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)