Last week TCS visited our campus. Eligibility – permitted 1 backlog.
It is a 2 round interview process.
Round 1: It is an online round, contains 4 sessions.
session 1: Email writing for 10 minutes. Write an email on the given topic using the provided phrases with at least 60 words.
session 2: Aptitude MCQ’s – 40 minutes – 25 questions.
session 3: Technical MCQ’s on C language – 20 minutes – 10 questions.
session 4: Online coding – 20 minutes – 1 problem.
out of 1000 students, 300 were shortlisted.
Round 2: TR+HR+MR
It is a 3 member panel. They had interviewed me around 1 hour.
When I entered the room they offered me the chair. I said thank you and took my seat.
Question 1: Introduce yourself.
Question 2: explain your strengths with an instance that you have faced recently.
Question 3: questions on OS- concepts.
Question 4: questions on DBMS-joins, tables, queries on tables.
Question 5: difference between C and Java.
Question 6: They asked me to solve some SQL queries.
Question 7: About projects.
Question 8: Latest technologies- Artificial intelligence, Automation – examples.
Question 9: They asked to write code for some basic sort and search algorithms in C.
Question 10: They asked me to explain code execution in C.
Question 11: what do you know about TCS.
Question 12: Why we need to hire you?
Question 13: Are you willing to work anywhere in India? – I said, Yes sir.
Question 14: They asked, Any queries? – Then I asked, What the industry expects from a fresher?
They said, “Basic overview of all the concepts learned by the students in the engineering”.
It is a 4-day interview process. Finally, 201 students got selected out of 1000 and I am one among them.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- UHG Interview Experience | OnCampus- 2019
- MathWorks Interview Experience (EDG, Oncampus)
- ServiceNow Interview Experience Oncampus
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)