Like every year, this year also TCS visited our campus for the on-campus recruitment drive. It was informed by our TPO regarding the company’s eligibility criteria and process. The interview comprised of three levels, namely, written round, technical round, and the HR round. Only if I was able to clear the written round, I could appear for the next round.
My written round was further divided into four sections, namely English, Quantitative aptitude, Programming concept, and Coding. Most of the questions were repeated from PrepInsta and programming question also infact same ditto. Each section was allotted with the particular time frame and came with a defined set of questions.
• English: Number of questions (15), time limit (10 mins)
• Quantitative Aptitude: Number of questions (15), time limit (30 mins)
• Programming Concept: Number of questions (10), time limit (20 mins)
• Coding: Number of questions (1), time limit (30 mins)
After the written test, the second was the technical interview round in which the interviewer asked me questions related to my technical skills. This round included two interviews: TCS Ninja and TCS digital. The TCS Ninja interview lasted for 25 minutes and included questions on programming concepts and my final year project such as:
• Difference between array and pointer.
• What is the concept of object-oriented programming?
• What are C and C++?
• What was your role in the final year project?
• What difficulties you have faced in completing the project?
- TCS NQT Interview on 4th July in Bangalore
- TCS Interview experience through TCS Ninja
- TCS Digital 2019 July(On-Campus)
- TCS CodeVita July 2019
- Robert Bosch Interview Experience | Set 5 (July 2017 On-Campus)
- Walmart Labs Interview Experience | July 2019
- SAP Labs Interview Experience | On campus-2019 july
- Citrix Interview Experience (On-Campus) | July 2019
- Zilingo Interview Experience - July 2019, Bangalore
- Livspace Interview Experience | SDE-1 Bangalore | July 2019 [Offer]
- Persistent System Interview experience ( On Campus Drive July-August 2019)
- AppDynamics Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual) July 2020
- BuyHatke Interview Experience | On-Campus July 2020
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus (Virtual) July 2020
- Qualcomm Interview Experience (July 2020 - Virtual)
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience for Graduate Analyst (On-Campus FTE July 2020 )
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience and Interview Questions
- Morgan Stanley Interview (On campus Virtual) July 2020
- TCS NQT Coding Questions & How Coding Task Evaluated in TCS NQT
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.