TCS Interview Experience of Assistant System Engineer | Off-Campus 2021
Each round was an elimination round and all rounds were conducted in online mode.
Round 1: Online Assessment
- I gave IT programming(scored 68%) and NQT(scored 82%).
- All questions were timed based on difficulty.
Round 2: Technical Interview Round
Duration: 45 mins
- There were two on the panel. Started with a brief introduction about me.
- What are your technical skills?
- Which language you are comfortable with?
- What subjects did you study in your college?
- Explain your projects?
- What all technologies you have worked on and aspire to work on?
- What is the difference between stack and queue?
- Can we implement queue using stacks?
- Write a program of Fibonacci in python?
- Implement SQL query for external join on given tables?
- What is a B tree?
- Write a program to delete a node from a Binary tree?
- Write a program of anyone traversal of B tree.
- Have you studied graphs?
- We had a discussion on artificial intelligence and my college projects.
- Do you have any questions for me?
It was a bit long as the interviewer was discussing a lot about things and advised us to focus on hands-on java.
Round 3: HR round
Duration: 5 mins
- Verified all documents.
- Relocation and general questions.
Final Verdict: Offered
Tips: Be thorough with whatever you mention in your resume and revise your basics.
For reference you can go through this link for interview preparation :
ALL THE BEST!