Round 1:From last year tcs is recruiting by NQT exam. So the first round was a online test which need to be give in tcs ion center which consists of 3 sections.These are generally aptitude, logical questions and programming based question.And if you are able to submit the programming based question which will be very easy and concept based then there are 70% chances for next round.Luckily i got selected in first round.
Round 2:Now after qualifying first round 2nd one was the technical round.The date, time and venue shared with me by mail.So now in technical round there are 3 interviewer in front of me .The first question asked from me was firstly introduce yourself in 2 min.After intro 5 to 7 questions asked from me.The first one was tell me the basic characteristics of object oriented programming.Second was what do you mean by joins in dbms describe it’s type.Next was tell me the benefits of cloud and name of the cloud service provider. Next was type of dbms.So after a long waiting of 1 to 1.5 hr they call me for for HR round.
Round 3:It was the last round.This one was taken by HR.And all the questions were basic related to me and my family like number of members in your family, occupation of father and mother and 2 to 3 university related questions. And after almost 15 days of long waiting the they have sent a mail with congratulations message that you are selected in TCS NQT .
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.