I appeared for tcs nqt exam which is followed by tcs ninja and tcs digital exam. Appearing for nqt online test there will be start marks question which are harder than others solving that questions will lead you for tcs digital exam. So at the very first online exam two cut offs will be there one digital ( who performed extensively well will be fetched for digital written exam) and another cut off who have obtained comparatively lesser marks will be called for ninja interview at their office.
Digital selected candidate will be go through another written exam those who selected will be called for digital interview and rest of them will be called ninja interview.
Questions for aptitude, English and logical reasoning are moderate kind . Coding questions required basic data structure knowledge.
TCS ninja interview :- both technical and hr round happens at once.they will ask you basic questions like
1. What is polymorphism?
2.what is array? What are its conditions?
3.what is flipflop?
4. And or gate truth table.
5.fibonacci series code.
6.run time and compile time polymorphism
HR may ask:-
Do you have any problem with relocation?
Tell me about your family.
Difference between leader and manager
If all goes well you will be asked for documents checking .
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.