Hello everyone I am Saurabh.I qualified TCS NQT 2019 .I am going to share my TCS Ninja interview experience with you all.
I was one of the few students from my college who were called earlier .It was my first interview so I was a little nervous.I was called from my panel.Every panel had two interviewers.I wished them Good Morning .They told me to sit.They asked me for my resume.I still remember they stared at my resume for a while.
Q.2=>You have mentioned Java in your resume.What do you know about Java?
Me-I started with a brief history and ended with features of java.
Q.3=>What are the principles of Object oriented programming?
Q.4=>Write a code to show Polymorphism?
Q.5=>Do you know any other language apart from Java?
Me-Yes.I know C++, C and Basics of Python.
Q.6=>Can you tell us the difference between C++ and Java, C and C++, new and malloc, delete and free?
Me-I told them about pointers that are implicit in Java but not in C++.I also told them about W.O.R.A. concept of Java.Answered other questions too.
Q.7=>They asked me about my project which i didn’t mention in my resume.They asked me about my roles and few of SQL queries and questions related to joins.
Q.8=>Then they asked me whether I am comfortable with night shifts.I wasn’t expecting that HR question so soon.But I managed to answer that.
They told me to wait outside.I took their pen with me.So they called me again I said sorry, they both laughed.
After an hour or so..I was called for the second round.
Q-1=>What do you do in your free time Saurabh?
Me-I watch mythological shows.I still remember he was typing something …but after my reply he stopped.I thought if have made a mistake?
Next question was quite surprising for me.
Q-2=>So Saurabh what according to you led to mahabharat?
I was like what????
But I told him that many events together led to Mahabharat like Bhisma’s oath, injustice to Pandavas but the Supreme cause was the insult of a Draupadi.
He liked my answer.And began typing..
I felt quite relaxed.
Q-3=>So i want you tell me a no that always divides sum of a no AB and it’s reverse BA i.e.which no will always divide (AB+BA)?
Me- Took a min or so and answered 11.
He said very good, Do you have any question for me?
I asked why does he personally like TCS?
He told me about its reputation.
I was called for my 3rd round which happened to be the longest unlike my friends.The other HR interviewer took the interview of almost 3 to 4 in same time my single HR interview took place.
Q.1=>Why do you want to work?
Q-3=>Why not higher studies?
Q.4=>Tell me about your strengths.
Q.5=>What do you know about augmented reality?
Q.7=>For which industry will it be suitable?
Q.8=>Are you comfortable with night shifts and locations?
Q.9=>Do you know about the bond?
Okay.You can go now .We are done for the day.
After 15 days I got a mail from TCS and got selected .It felt good.
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.