After Clearing TNQT 2020, I got an interview call from TCS at Gitanjali Park Kolkata. In my panel, there were two panelists (probably TR and MR) but both asked me from Technical.
- Which type of songs do you listen?
- Why this type of song?
- Asked about my projects in details. Asked me to explain each of my projects with diagram and code.
- What is an anomaly?
- What are the types of anomalies? Explain with an example.
- How to avoid anomalies?
- DDL, DML commands
- Drop, Delete and Truncate difference.
- What is schema?
- What is table de<ni=on?
- What is namespace in Python?
- What is the view?
- One interviewer drew two tables and asked me to write the view query.
- What is data redundancy?
- How data redundancy can lead to data inconsistency? Explain with example.
- He wrote one array and one intermediate step of a merge sort algorithm, then he asked me to explain how “Merge” func=on will work after that step.
HR Round: That HR guy grilled me a lot. He told me about the bond and service agreement, eligibility, etc. Then he asked me why I will not go for CTS and why TCS? CTS was giving higher package than TCS (He knew there was a CTS drive in our college before TCS interview). In this topic, only 20 minutes went. Worst HR experience ever.
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience - Senior Software Engineer (3 years experience)
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience Software Engineer (1+ year experience)
- Nutanix Interview Experience for MTS - QA (4+ year experience) [ Language - Python ]
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 3 (For Backend Engineer, Experience <=1yrs)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Nagarro Interview Experience for Xamarin Developer | 3 Years Experience
- Mentor Graphics (Siemens) Interview Experience (For Experience – 3 yrs) | Sr. MTS
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- MindTickle Interview Experience | Off-campus | Fresher( 0-Yr Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Adobe Interview Experience | Computer Scientist (5 yr Experience)
- 7 Innovation Labs Interview Experience (6 Months Experience)
- Oyo Rooms Interview Experience | Set 12 (4+ experience Backend Developer)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 39 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.