TCS Interview Experience 2022
TCS is hiring graduates through the National Qualifier Test (NQT) drive for selected colleges. They will be hiring fresher graduates from India and are providing two offers, one is TCS Ninja profile and another is TCS Digital. The entire process on online
- TCS Ninja: You will get if you solving only standard questions.
- TCS Digital: You will get it if you solved both standard and advanced questions.
- Percentage Criteria: A candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 60% throughout in Class X, XII, Diploma (if applicable), UG & PG (if applicable).
- Backlogs: A candidate should not have more than 1 pending backlog at the time of appearing for the test.
- Gap Criteria: The overall gap in academics should not exceed 2 years. All academic courses should be finished within the stipulated course duration as per TCS Eligibility Criteria and/or they should be completed within the duration as prescribed by the Board/University.
Round 1: It was a written test where it is divided into 4 sections.
- English Question
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Programming Concept
- Coding Question-2
Round 2: It was an online Interview Round.
- In an interview, there were 3 people who is taking my interview HR, MR, TR.
- firstly hr take a screenshot of my Adhar-card using the camera. After that take a screenshot of my photo, after that my interview is started. firstly tr started to ask questions, those are:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- They ask about the project what is the latest project explain it. what is your approach to implementation tools etc?
- 3 they started to ask me about SQL question because I am from backend development mean I mostly work on the backend in my project. they ask questions.
- What is SQL?
- What insert command and delete command.
- What is select command and truncate.
- After that, they ask me which language do you prefer?
- They asked what is polymorphism
- What is method overloading in java?
- After this MR started to ask questions:
- What do you know about it?
- What do you prefer either to work as a team or individual?
- I tell for growth with there is a boost but individual it takes times.
- then at last again asked what do you think you need to work on your skill reviewing your interview?
- I answered as my interview condition I think they want to evaluate myself what do lack in myself and how I can improve it.
- That’s it the result is not declared yet when it is declared I will change hope it would be in favor.
- Try to focus on core subjects
- Be strong skills that you mentioned in the resume.
- always try to keep calm and practice with a friend before the interview.