TCS Interview Experience 2021
Round 1: I attempted the NQT test on 29th October 2020. The total duration of the test was 120 mins. The test consisted of the following 3 sections:
- Numerical Ability (26 questions – 40 mins)
- Reasoning Ability (30 questions – 50 mins)
- Verbal Ability (24 questions – 30 mins)
The IT Programming NQT was scheduled for 21st February. This test consisted of :
- 10 Programming MCQs (15 mins)
- 2 coding questions (45 mins)
I received a mail regarding the invite to an interview on 18th Nov 2020 stating that the interview was being scheduled on 19th Nov 2020.
Round 2: It was a virtual interview. There were three-panel members, One for TR+MR+HR.
Are you willing to relocate?
Are you comfortable with shifts?
My percentage in 10th, 12th, and B.Tech degree.
- Introduction and all the subjects that I have learned during my B.Tech journey.
- My favorite coding language and subject.
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding? as I have chosen C++
- Questions related to my projects.
- DBMS-related simple queries.
- What is normalization? Have can you do it?
- Competitors of TCS
- What I know about TCS?
- A situation in which I have to lead a group
- A situation in which I have failed to meet the deadline on time.
- My hobbies apart from technical.
- How I manage work and life?
- If I have to do night shifts how I will handle, or I will be able to do it or not?
- If I have to do overwork how I will manage my personal and professional life.
- What about the company I have done an internship in?
- Why TCS?
- If you got an offer from any other company what you will do?
- Why I am a suitable fit?
Note: Be honest and only mention the information which you know of, in your resume. If you don’t know any answer, do not try to bluff or beat around the bush. Admit it that you are not very familiar or that you can not remember at the moment. Read about the latest trends in technology. All the very best!
The result was declared, and I got short-listed for the Ninja offer!