TCS Interview Experience 2021
I applied via their website and sat for the NQT in October 2020. There were four sections:
- Coding (2 questions)
I got my results in December 2020. I was invited for an interview in February 2021 scheduled for the very next day. They gave me a day-long slot and I was required to join within 15 minutes of their call.
Technical Interview: On the day of the interview, there were three panelists and after verifying my identity and documents, they proceeded to ask the following questions:
- Tell us about yourself
- What is your coding language of preference
- Inheritance in Python
- Difference between tuple and list in Python
- Memory allocation in Python
- Lambda functions in Python.
- DBMS and ACID properties
- Tell us about your university dissertation
- Tell us about your work experience.
- Are you aware of the yearly package we are offering and are you happy with it?
- Would you be willing to relocate and/or work night shifts?
- Do you have any questions for us?
After the interview, my documents verification went on for about a week and I got my offer letter a month later. Did not accept as I got a better job offer.