It was an HR + Managerial + Technical Round (There were 3 people at the same time interviewing us)
First, the HR told me to introduce myself and asked me what I had for breakfast, then he asked me what are my qualities, my strengths after that all the three starting going through my resume. They asked several questions about my resume like how you made that android app, what all did you use in that, do you know Github, what is version control, what are branches, Pull Requests, etc.
They asked me what are the various technologies in TCS digital profile, in which profile would you like to work. The technical person then asked me which field I was strong in I said android and then he asked me will I be able to code in core java, then he made me write a code to find the top 3 students from the array of P, C, M using inheritance concept and abstract methods. He asked me to print the Fibonacci numbers. Then what is TRIM in SQL, A query related to count(*). what are cloud variables, how does cloud work in the background, What is Saas, Paas? The HR asked me what would you do if your classmate becomes your boss, tell me the best 5 colleges in Delhi, why did you take a drop. It went for around 1 hour.
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
- Wipro Digital Interview (Turbo Profile for the Role of Project engineer)
- Oracle Interview Experience (On-Campus for APPS Profile) September 2019
- TCS digital 2019 HR Interview
- TCS Digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience (2019)
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience - Digital Offer
- Tech Aspect (TA Digital) Interview Experience | (On-Campus 2019)
- Tata Digital Health Interview Experience | (On Campus) September, 2019
- TCS Digital Experience(September 2019)
- TCS Digital 2019 July(On-Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.