Round 1: This round was divided into two parts:-Part A and Part B.
- Part A: It was an online round which consisted of English(10 min) and aptitude(40 min). Time is the most important factor in this round. You need to be really quick to clear this round. Both the English and aptitude part consisted of 15 questions. The difficulty level was moderate. The exam started last for nearly 50 min. It was attempted by nearly 350 students from my college.
- Part B: It was an online coding round which consisted of 2 coding questions. The first question was easy and the second question was of moderate difficulty. The time allotted for this round was 60 minutes.
Results were declared and 39 students from my college were shortlisted for the interviews.
Round 2(Technical and HR combined): There were three people in my panel(TR and 2 HR). The interview lasted 55-60 minutes. Most of the questions were from my projects, area of interest, and skills mentioned in my CV.
Then he asked me questions from Data Structure:
- Data structure you are familiar with?
- What is a stack?
- What is Linked List?
- What is the queue?
- What are the different sorting algorithms and their time and space complexity?
Then he asked me questions from Operating System:
- What is CPU scheduling?
- What is a different scheduling algorithm?
- Explain the process cycle?
- Difference between process and thread?
Then they asked me to explain my projects which were from IoT, Machine Learning, and Data Science. They were mostly focusing on the implementation details of your project, if you could convey to them that you are interested in working on digital technologies then they will consider you.
- Tell me about yourself?
- Being an electrical engineer why you choose the IT sector job?
- Who is the CEO of TCS?
- Any current news you have heard about TCS?
- Where do you see yourself after 5 years?
- If you were the lead of the project and if any member is not performing how will you deal with it?
- Do you have worked on web development?
- Difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
- A puzzle was asked(https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/puzzle-9-find-the-fastest-3-horses/)
- What are your strength and weakness?
- What makes you angry?
3 students from my college were selected for Digital Profile.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.