TCS Digital Interview Experience (On-Campus)
I placed in TCS DIGITAL as a System Engineer profile in the month of October 2020. So I will share my interview experience.
Round 1: TCS conducted an aptitude and verbal reasoning test on 3rd Oct 2020. The next day on 4th Oct, a coding round was conducted.
- Verbal Section(15Q, 10mins) and Quantitative Aptitude(15Q, 40mins)
- Coding Section (2 Programming Questions, 45mins)(Level – medium)
- The first question was very simple and just involved the application of if-else.
- The second question was a little tricky and was related to pattern printing.
I solved the first question completely and public test cases of the second question. Scorecard was made on the basis of performance in both the test. After this, I got a mail from TCS on 10th Oct for a final interview. My interview was scheduled for 13th Oct at 10 am.
Platforms I used to learn Coding: GeeksforGeeks, Hackerrank.
Round 2: First I was asked to show my gov id proof. This the only round of interviews which consists of 3 panelists namely the TR(Technical), MR(Managerial), and HR.
- Tell me about Yourself.
- Tell me about Project.
- What programming languages do you know?
- Difference Between C and C++.
- What are the things that make C++ an object-oriented programming language?
- What is the OOPS concept?
- What is RDBMS?
- What is SQL and the Full Form of SQL?
- Definition of DBMS and Advantages.
- Advantages of Python language.
- C++ is platform-independent or not.
- Why Python is easy?
- What is a list in python?
- What are tuples in python?
- What is machine learning?
- Explain Supervised and Unsupervised learning with example.
- What is Classification and Where we can apply to explain with example?
- How was your day today?
- Why you choose machine learning?
- Do you have any projects?
- Explain your project?
- Who is the CEO of TCS ?
- When he appointed CEO of TCS?
- Who was CEO before him?
- Chairman of Tata Group?
- Why Your Study gap?
- What do you do in this lockdown?
- Who is the CEO of Microsoft?
And asked a few more questions but I didn’t remember.
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How You overcome your Weakness?
- You Enjoyed your college life or not?
- Why should I hire you?
- What are your hobbies?
- Are you motivated?
- What makes you happy?
- Are you ready to relocate?
- Tell me about TCS & Why you want to join TCS?
- If we assigned a location in Chennai to you then after will you accept a job?
Within one week I got an official confirmation mail, and after 15 days I got my offer letter in the TCS Nextstep portal.
PS: The interviewer panel was so good and interactive. All the questions that have been asked based on my resume so prepare yourself based on your resume and also learn the new technologies like ml, blockchain, bitcoin, deep learning, big data as they asked so many questions based on these technologies.
I hope you will find all the queries in this interview experience. All the Best and Thank You.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google , E-Litmus and Microsoft Test Serieses.