TCS Digital Interview Experience 2021
I was informed a day before through mail that my interview for TCS digital has been scheduled for 18th October at 9:15 am. I joined at 9:15 through the Microsoft teams platform. I had to wait for 3 hours and finally, they let me in. I was greeted as “Hello Finalist”, that was sweet to listen and it gave me a little boost to go with the interview.
Technical Interview Question:
- They told me to show a government ID proof and captured a picture of mine holding that.
- After that, they told me to give my introduction. I ended up telling you about my projects.
- Then a second panelist told me to describe more on one of my projects.
- What is an access specifier?
- I couldn’t answer that.
- Next, he asked about the software development cycle.
- After that, he handed me to the next panelist.
- He asked me, “What is your technical strength?”
- Which IDE do you use?”
- Suppose you are in a project and there is an issue in it, and you know the solution. How will you convey this message to your teammates and team leader?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years after joining a software company?
- Then I was passed to another panelist who checked my documents. And I was said that I can leave the call.
Hope this helps!