TCS Digital Interview Experience 2021
TCS Digital Interview Experience
I wrote TCS digital in the month of August.
The first round comprised of verbal, Quantitative aptitude, and coding section(Duration:110min)
We need to be very fast in the verbal section to score more. Practice from the sites like Indiabix.
This time is sufficient for the people who have practiced aptitude daily for 1hr because we have more than 2 min for each question
Questions are easy and time is quite sufficient to solve the problems
I had a Technical interview, Managerial interview, and HR interview at a time
Technical interview :
- What are pointers?
- What are polymorphisms and what types of polymorphisms?
- what is operator overloading?
- How to swap 2 numbers without a temp variable?
- There is only class and its methods in the program and there is no main function in it?Will the program compile?
- Tell the logic for finding factorial and Fibonacci
- How do u allocate and deallocate the memory in c++?
- What are shallow copy and deep copy?
- What is a copy constructor?
- What is function overloading?
Managerial interview :
- Tell me about your project(Asked cross-questions on that)
- Asked about the extracurricular activities and teams which we have mentioned in our resume. They asked what role u have played in these teams?
HR interview :
- How do u deal with network issues?
- How u have managed the lockdown period?
- Are u comfortable with shifts?
- Any location preferences?
- Any specific role in digital?
- Plan for higher studies?
- Difference between digital and ninja
- Where do u see yourself in 5 years?
- Why TCS?
- Any project in digital technologies?
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!