Branch: Electronics and Communication Engineering
I had my TCS interview on 23rd November 2020. I am from the ECE branch. Firstly, I gave the TCS nqt test and on the basis of nqt score, some students were qualified for the digital exam and some for nqt Interview. I was qualified for the digital exam. I gave that and got a mail for digital Interview.
In my digital Interview, as it was a virtual interview all the three Tech, HR and MR were there, and we had only one interview.
Questions I was asked
- Tell me about yourself
- Projects i have done (c, core java)
- OOPS, concept
- What is polymorphism? And why or how it is used
- What is abstract class?
- What is overriding?
- What is final variable?
- What does finally block do?
- What are the access modifiers? What is protected? If class B inherits class A, class C inherits class B then can we access members of class A in class C for protection.
- Do you know database?
- Have you ever used or worked with UI or in any backend technology?
- If your team lead is not giving you a reply or proper attention due to personal grudges, what will you do?
- How will you cop up with it/comp field students as you are from the ECE branch?
- Do you have master’s plan?
- Which the latest technologies do you know?
- Are you okay with the service agreement?
And just verified my documents.