Interview experience of TCS Digital hiring
After the results of the online test conducted by tcs digital, all the selected students were called to the tcs premises for the interview.
The panel constituted all the three : technical, managerial and HR
And my interview went for around 45 minutes
Technical — (I1)
Managerial — (I2)
HR — (I3)
I1 & I2 — Good morning, Shreya!!
Me : Good morning sir and mam
I2 — Introduce yourself.
Cross questioning — You mentioned you are a security person. Please explain that.
Any instance where you have automated any process.
I2 –– You have done a lot of projects in various fields (android and IoT). Explain the one that is your favourite.
Since a explained about a project that was based on IoT (hardware hacking), she asked
me about the security implications of the project.
- Tell me the difference between c++ and java
- Is multiple inheritance supported in java?
- How multiple inheritance can be implemented in java?
- What is the difference between overloading and overriding.
- OOPs concepts.
- What is string pool?
- What is the difference between MySQL and MariaDb (as i mentioned both in my resume)
- Which is better performance wise : MySQL or MariaDb
- Questions on DML, DDL
- Have you implemented normalization in real life?
- What antivirus do we use in linux ? ( As i had mentioned experience in linux)
- How will you add a user in xyz group using linux command line?
- Why do we use Tab-Tab in linux?
- What is git and how you have used it in the process of deployment?
- What is a repository in github?
- Explain your android project.
I2 —Can you tell me how digital wallet works? For example, Paytm.
I2 —Tell me a story of your 6th semester in 5 sentences.
I2 —Which technology do you think can bring about a massive impact and why?
I1 — Do you have any questions?
Me : On what kind of projects I will be working if I get selected?
Recite your resume.
Tell me your 3 strengths and 3 weakness.
Are you aware of the bond that you will have to fill with tcs?
Are you willing to relocate according to where your demand is?
Are you comfortable to put in extra hours of work, when it is demanded?
Do you have any questions for me?
Me — I heard that we are allowed to fill the city preference form. So is that taken into consideration?
I2 — It was nice talking to you. All the best for the results.
Me : It was nice talking to you too. Thank you so much.
Verdict: Selected !!
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience 2018
- Western Digital Interview Experience | On-Campus for FTE Hiring
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- TCS digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience - Digital Offer
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience (through Codevita 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience 2019 (Through CodeVita)
- Samsung R&D - Bangalore Interview | Hiring -2019
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- TCS Digital Experience 2019 | Last Minute Preparation
- TCS Digital Experience(September 2019)
- EPAM Systems Hiring process for 2020 Passouts (2019)
- TCS Digital profile Interview 2019
- TCS digital 2019 HR Interview
- How I cracked TCS BCA/BSc Hiring Drive for 2020 ?
- TCS Digital 2019 July(On-Campus)
- Paytm Interview Experience | Set 8 (Hiring Drive for Backend Engineer)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.