Round 1: Written test
TCS NQT : There were four sections namely, English, Quantitative, Output(C, C++ : Mainly contained Pointers) and Coding. There was section wise timer.
Some students who performed really well in tcs nqt were selected to give TCS Digital exam.
TCS Digital: There were again same four sections and section wise timer . The coding question was:
Given two numbers, find all the prime number pairs which differ by two between them
The coding question in both the exams were simple but difficult part was that the code was to be written from scratch, even had to import the java libraries on our own . Another thing to note is to write an optimized code otherwise there will be an error “process killed in some_n seconds”
Round 2: Technical Round
This round was a webex interview with two panelists. A lot of questions were from the skills mentioned in the resume.
- Which digital technologies do you know about?
- Do you know anything about big data? How is it managed?
- Which digital technologies have you worked on ? Explain the project.(they asked many details)
- Do you know about mapReduce?
- What is the advantage of inheritance in Java?
- Write any code in Java. (They wanted to know if i knew the proper syntax).
- Does Java have pointers?
- In which language did you write the code in Tcs digital exam?
- How will you split a string.
- What is MySql? Why is it used.
- Write a syntax for creating a database.
- Write a syntax for creating a table.
- Why is CSS used?
- I answered : For styling . Then he asked We can style the pages using html also, then why do we need CSS?
- What do you know about TCS?
- Why do you want the digital profile?
- Who is the CEO of TCS?
Round 3: HR Round
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about a time when your weakness(which I mentioned when I was introducing myself) cost you something.
- What do you know about TCS?
- What type of consulting do we provide?
- Why do you want to join TCS?
- Who all are there in your famly?
- Do you have any job location preference?
- TCS digital 2019 HR Interview
- TCS Digital profile Interview 2019
- TCS Digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital 2019 July(On-Campus)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- TCS digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience (2019)
- TCS Digital Experience 2019 | Last Minute Preparation
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience - Digital Offer
- Tech Aspect (TA Digital) Interview Experience | (On-Campus 2019)
- Tata Digital Health Interview Experience | (On Campus) September, 2019
- How I cracked TCS Digital
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.