TCS digital test was on 6 july, there was eligibility of about 70% till current result semester and luckily i have above of it .
Test duration was 2 hours, 10 mins for english it was easy total 15 questions, next 30 min for quants and reasoning total 15 questions arrived it was from permutation and combination and probability there was not any options like mcq but some had options this was quite difficult .
Next 10 questions arrived from C, to find error or output this was easy here also there was mcq type , 20 min for it.
And 1 hour for coding question was difficult but it can be solved if someone not wasting time after reading it, I suggest you plz took codevita it helps you alot question was of similar level and request you not waste time after reading it i wasted nearly about 20 – 25 min and i regret about it.
The question was on polynomial equation and i suggest you make programing concepts clear and start preparing from 3rd or 4th sem onwards focus on concepts refer GeeksforGeeks, it helps you alot start preparing from it do regular programs you may get depress but i assure you it helps.
I didnt get a call for interview but the experience was worthy. One thing that u should remember is that at the end there will be you vs you.No one can defeat you unless you accept it.
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- TCS Digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience (2019)
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience - Digital Offer
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- Tech Aspect (TA Digital) Interview Experience | (On-Campus 2019)
- Tata Digital Health Interview Experience | (On Campus) September, 2019
- TCS Digital Experience(September 2019)
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- TCS Digital Experience 2019 | Last Minute Preparation
- TCS digital 2019 HR Interview
- TCS Digital profile Interview 2019
- TCS digital Interview Experience
- GE digital Interview Experience | Set 6
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.