The questions were quite simple. Mostly the questions were based on skills mentioned on my resume.
1: What is Docker?
2: What is ajax?
4: What is the difference between Java and Kotlin?
5: What is the difference between DDL and DML?
6: Write a code for ajax.
7: What is react native?
Then there were some general questions like explain about your projects, etc.
- TCS Digital profile Interview 2019
- TCS Digital Profile Interview Experience 2019 (Delhi)
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience (2019)
- TCS digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Digital 2019 Interview Experience
- TCS Codevita 2019 Interview Experience - Digital Offer
- TCS Digital Interview Experience Pune 2019
- TCS Digital Interview Experience(Sep 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience (through Codevita 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience 2019 (Through CodeVita)
- TCS Digital 2019 July(On-Campus)
- TCS Digital Placement Process Experience-2019
- TCS Digital Experience 2019 | Last Minute Preparation
- TCS Digital Experience(September 2019)
- Tata Digital Health Interview Experience | (On Campus) September, 2019
- Tech Aspect (TA Digital) Interview Experience | (On-Campus 2019)
- TCS Digital Interview Experience
- TCS Digital Hiring Interview Experience 2018
- TCS Digital Interview Experience | Set 41 (On-Campus)
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.