TCS Coding Practice Question | Average of 2 Numbers
Input: n1 = 10, n2 = 20 Output: 15 Input: n1 = 100, n2 = 200 Output: 150
- Since the numbers are entered as Command line Arguments, there is no need for a dedicated input line
- Extract the input numbers from the command line argument
- This extracted numbers will be in String type.
- Convert these numbers into integer type and store it in variables, say num1 and num2
- Find the average of the numbers using the formula ((num1 + num2)/2)
- Print or return the average
Want to learn from the best curated videos and practice problems, check out the C++ Foundation Course for Basic to Advanced C++ and C++ STL Course for the language and STL. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course.
My Personal Notes arrow_drop_up