Round 1: Codevita
All those who completed at least one question in codevita were called for interview. Be Careful they take plagiarism very seriously.
Round 2: Interview
There were 3 people taking interview simultaneously.
One was asking technical questions, one managerial questions and one HR.
TECHNICAL: Asked me about my codevita question and made me write some functions from that program on a paper.
Asked why I use C++ over Java.
Asked me to reduce the complexity of my code and what would be my approach if I am not getting the required answer from my programs.
Also asked if I have worked on Client side programming.
MANAGERIAL: He only asked two questions-
1 If I were given 7 tasks to be completed in 7 days and it is known that the tasks require more than 10 days to complete. Then which tasks would I solve first and why. Also, all tasks had same priority.
2 If my boss asks me to do certain job in 5 days and according to me I need 1 week for the same, what would be my response for the same.
HR: The HR lady was very nice and polite and asked me some standard HR questions like
-would you join any other company tomorrow if you were selected today?
-why not opting for higher studies?
-how would I be of value to TCS, etc.
- TCS Interview Experience through CodeVita
- TCS Codevita 7 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 9 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 12 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS CodeVita 2018 Interview Experience
- TCS Interview Experience | (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 10 (Off-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience | Set 11 (On-Campus through CodeVita)
- TCS Interview Experience 2018 (Off-Campus, through Codevita)
- TCS Interview Experience - (Off-campus through Codevita 2018)
- TCS Interview Experience: Off-Campus Interview through Codevita
- TCS CodeVita Interview | Digital vs Ninja profile
- TCS (off campus) through Codevita
- TCS off campus drive through Codevita
- TIAA Interview Experience -Java Back Backend Developer (3+ years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.