TCS Codevita Interview Experience (2021 Passed Out)
CodeVita is the world’s largest online coding contest being organized every year by TCS and to give them an opportunity for a job at TCS. CodeVita is an online coding contest that consists of 3 major rounds:
- Pre-Qualifier Round:
- Qualifier Round
- Grand Finale.
Pre-Qualifier Round will be an online coding contest in which the participants need to solve 6 questions within 6 hours.
I solved 2 questions in the Codevita season 9 pre-qualifier round. So I was directly called for an interview. There are around 90 members from our who got rank in Codevita but didn’t get a chance for an interview. Around 60 members of our college got a chance to get an interview.
My interview lasts about 45 to 50 minutes on the Cisco Webex platform(Virtual). There are 3 members in the panel (TR, MR, HR).
- Introduce yourself.
- Programming Languages that are known well.
- Asked to write method overloading in C language(In Notepad).
- Asked to write method overloading in JAVA with class and object in any compiler and asked to run it.
- In detail about my projects and focussed mainly on my Machine Learning project.
- Machine Learning definition.
- Types of Machine Learning Algorithms.
- Technologies that are used in projects.
- Problems faced during projects and how did I solve them.
- Questions on the presentation that I have given on Security and Privacy in Social Networks.
- Are you willing to relocate?
- Are you aware of the bond?
- What do you know about TCS?
- Are you with night shifts?
- Why do you want to join TCS?
- What is your biggest achievement?
- CEO of TCS?
The above questions were asked me. Some of my friends were asked questions like polymorphism, Exception handling, the difference between c and c++, willing to go to higher studies, encapsulation, run time error example, selectors in CSS, TCP and UDP, broadcasting, heap memory in python, about Codevita solved questions, python inbuilt functions.
From 60 members, 37 were selected for the ninja profile in our college. I am one of them. We got results for our individual emails. All the best to those who are writing Codevita or giving an interview.