TCS Codevita Interview Experience 2021 Batch
I participated in TCS codevita competition solved 2 questions and got a 1320 rank and then was called for an interview based on my performance in codevita.
The Interview consisted of 3 rounds (TR+MR+HR)
- It started with my introduction, told everything about myself including my technical skills mentioned in my resume.
- So you are good at Java, tell me what’s the difference b/w Java & C++
- Which language can be used with Hardware (C++ or JAVA). Told and had some good discussion on this. [JVM doesn’t allow Java to directly interact with Hardware]
- What is a class and create a class based on a vehicle(car)
- Why do we use a break and continue Statement explain with an example?
- What is the default value of the global variable?
- Asked me some questions regarding the oops concept (inheritance). How can we perform multiple inheritances in java?
- The complexity of Bubble Sort vs Selection Sort
- Full form Iaas , Saas, Paas and differnce b/w them
- Explain your codevita solutions (Approach).
- What are boolean expressions and explain their use in programming?
- Why did you choose to learn Java over Python?
- Some situation based questions on networking as I am Huawei(HCIA Certified). Suppose we are in Delhi and our data center is in Jammu explain how we will retrieve data from there.
- Talked about my projects and asked me to show my source code from Github.
- So what are hobbies
- Why TCS?
- What do you know about TCS?
- Can you Relocate?
And I was done. Pheww! It was a long interview that almost went 1.5 hours.
And at the end, I would like to say just strengthen your basics and prepare each and everything that’s written on your resume and take help from GFG platform as this would really help you a lot.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.