Tata Digital Interview Experience
They conducted 3 rounds.
Round 1(Online test): This is an online test that is conducted on Hackerrank, it has 5 Multiple Choice Questions and 3 programming questions. The test duration is of 2 hours.
MCQs are mainly based on object-oriented programming language and the coding questions are also pretty easy and as they are function problems you have to just complete the function only. As I remember now in one question I just have to find the character which occurred a maximum number of times in a string and the other two are array-related questions.
Suggestion: Try to solve topic wise MCQs on Geeks For Geeks and also solve the function problems on Array and Strings from there.
Round 2(Technical Interview round): It is a virtual interview and there are two people in the panel.
- The interview starts with the “Tell me about yourself”, be confident in what you say because the next questions are coming based on your answer.
- Then they asked me to explain my project. My project is on application development in a flutter, and they asked what is the objective of my project.
- The next questions are on DBMS. Here basic questions were asked like what is normalization and what is the objective of it, difference between DROP and DELETE command, etc.
- Next, I was asked about the basic concepts of Object-Oriented Programming, and they told me to explain every feature of it, I was also asked about Exception Handling, Interface, etc.
- Then some Operating System questions were asked like what is a deadlock, necessary conditions of it, etc.
The interview goes on for about 30mins.
Round 3(HR round): Here not many questions were asked, they again asked to introduce myself, am I willing to relocate, why should they hire me, etc.
This round was going on for about 10mins.
Please Login to comment...