In 1st round there was 11 questions 10 was objective and 1 coding question (given an expression string in prefix form and u have to convert it to postfix form) objective was from DS,C and aptitude. Objectives was easy.
This round was of 45 min(approx).first they asked me what u know about Target. Then for 30 min they asked me question related to my project. And after that they asked me question of Java.
1. Inheritance in Java.
2. Abstract class and interface
3. Singleton class (also ask me to write code for that)
4. They gave me some code of Java and asked to find output.
5. Upcasting and downcasting concept.
Question based on my resume.
Situation based questions.
Again they ask me about project in this round also.
Questions on dbms queries.
Where do u see urself after 5 years.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Target Corporation Interview Experiences | Set 2
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 5 (2+ years of Experience)
- Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC) Interview Experience (On-Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited(BPCL) Interview Experience | Set 2 (Pool Campus)
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) Interview Experience | (Pool Placement)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 3 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 2 (In Storage Domain)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 4 (On-Campus for Internship)
- Sandisk Corporation Interview | Set 1 (On-Campus for Software Developer)
- NCR Corporation (On-Campus Recruitment Drive)
- FICO ( Fair Issac and Corporation) | Set 1(On Campus)
- Microsoft Interview Experience (Full Time 2018 Washington DC - with 2.5 years of experience)