31 Questions in 60 minutes.
30 Quantitative and Computer Fundamentals Questions
1 Coding Question:
Obtain the number of Trailing zeroes in the factorial of a given number N.
About 27 students were Shortlisted for interviews after this.
Interview 1: (Technical)
1) Remove Duplicate from an array.
2) Explain Merge Sort and Quick Sort.
3) What Data Structure does Quick Sort remind you of?
4) Given a number N find the nearest perfect square.
i/p : 17
o/p : 16
5) Questions about my projects.
Interview 2: (HR Questions)
1) Problems faced during the project.
2) Biggest achievement of life.
3) And some 3-4 more questions( Don’t Remember exactly)
Interview 3:(Mixed Questions)
1) Questions related to resume(About 4-5).
2) Was asked my favourite subject in my department( Not CS ).
3) Questions on how would I use that knowledge in Retail Industry.
4) And a few more Questions from my Resume( Don’t Remember Exactly).
Overall Experience was Very Good and the Interviewers were the very friendly.
I would like to thank www.geeksforgeeks.org which helped me throughout my preparation in such a short duration of time.
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.