Target Corporation Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 – Virtual process
Round-1: Aptitude Test on AMCAT platform
The test was divided into 3 segments. You will be given 15 minutes to attend each section.
Hey geek! It's time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!
- 1.Aptitude and critical reasoning
- 2.Technical questions (on OOPS, Java, Data Structures and OS)
- 3.Two coding questions. (I got one on Strings and the other on DP problem)
Round-2: Technical Interview-1 via Zoom
There were 2 members in the interview panel. It started with an introduction from their side after which the below mentioned subjects/questions were discussed/interacted.
- Introduce yourself
- Talk about your college
- Talk on your area of interest
- Talk on your projects
- Write a piece of code from your project (in IOT)
- Gave me a coding question and asked me to code it in the chat-box and explain the iteration step by step.
- The complexity of sorting algorithms
- How to open a link in a new tab in HTML
- What is GitHub and its use
- To write a query given the situation in SQL
- The languages on my resume
- Real life example of polymorphism
- A little on trees and data structures
Round-3: Technical Interview-2 and HR combined via Zoom
There was one panelist. She introduced herself further to which there was discussion/ interaction on the below-mentioned points.:
- Introduce yourself
- Do you speak all the languages in your resume
- What do you like the most about your college
- What is your area of interest
- Asked me to explain the security project done by me
- Explain me the favourite project you have in your resume and the reason of it being your favorite
- Have you ever worked in a team
- What are your ideas on working in a group
- Why did you take computer science
- What do you consider as your biggest achievement
- What drives you
- What will you consider to be the biggest transition from university to a corporate life
- What if you are given a role in a field you do not wish to work under
- What do you know about target
- Why do you want to work with us
- Any questions for me
Final Result – SELECTED.