Hello, I’m an IT student who just passed out with a Diploma in 2020. I’d once interviewed for a summer internship in Talent House Andheri 2018 because our curricular carrying marks 100 at that time so it was compulsory to do an internship at that time. During the Interview, they had asked questions:
- Tell me something about yourself?
- According to resume technical language you know already they start asking a question about those languages.
- What is the difference between c and c++?
- What is a relational database?
- What are the data types in SQL?
- What is Polymorphism?
They ask basic questions related to coding languages you know. So before going to any technical interview just revise all the basic languages you have studied so far.
At end, they’d given me a set of questions paper Aptitude Questions like Maths, Logical, Critical thinking, Psychological, etc.
My suggestion for you my friends is that with technical knowledge one should also have soft skills as I’d said communication skills, critical thinking, leadership, time management, planning skills, maths, etc
- Dress well with formal
- Stay cool and calm
- Don’t take the interview too seriously if they don’t say yes just take feedback and improve
- Stay confident it’s just a small part of life where the world wants to know about your skills
- Stay honest and be real
Lastly, all the best and always give your 100%