Round 1: First round was pen-paper based coding and logical reasoning round comprising of a few data structures questions and puzzles. Q1. Mirror a binary tree. Solution: https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/write-an-efficient-c-function-to-convert-a-tree-into-its-mirror-tree/… Read More »
Most Popular Articles
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, ...
- Find the integers that doesnot ends with T1 or T2 when squared and added X
- Program to Encrypt a String using ! and @
- Compare two strings considering only alphanumeric characters
- Maximum non-attacking Knights that can be placed on an N*M Chessboard
Most visited in WedMeGood