In C++, what is the difference between exit(0) and return 0 ? When exit(0) is used to exit from program, destructors for locally scoped non-static… Read More »
Most Popular Articles
- Must Do Coding Questions for Companies like Amazon, Microsoft, Adobe, ...
- Find the integers that doesnot ends with T1 or T2 when squared and added X
- Program to Encrypt a String using ! and @
- Compare two strings considering only alphanumeric characters
- Maximum non-attacking Knights that can be placed on an N*M Chessboard
Most visited in exit