TA Digital Interview Experience for Software Trainee (On-Campus)
TA Digital is basically a startup type of company that was founded in 2000, formerly known as TechAspect Solutions Pvt. Ltd. It was an on-campus drive that was held in November 2020. TA Digital has 3 branches located at Hyderabad, Gurgaon, and Jammu. The profile which was offered by the company is Software-Trainee and process includes 3 steps
Round 1: HackerRank Online Coding Test
- It basically contains 3 coding questions of medium difficulty, one is of 50 marks another one is of 75 marks and the third one is of 100 marks. Cut off for the given round is 100 marks.
- I was able to solve 2 questions one of which is of 50 marks and another one is of 75 marks. Almost 400 students participate in this round and 80 students cleared this round.
- The next Interview round is the Technical Interview.
Round 2: Technical Interview
- In this round, I was interviewed for about 30-35 minutes Questions mainly asked from DS, DBMS, OOPS, JAVA.
- Difference between C and Java, what are a pointer and its type
- Difference between stack and queue
- What is normalization, aggregate functions some queries were also given to write
- Dynamic memory allocation, the difference between malloc and calloc, and what is a heap.
- Oops concept, abstraction, interface, constructors, JVM, JRE were asked by the interviewer
- And in last he asked about the final year project in detail.
Out of 80, only 12 were able to clear this round and I was one of them!
Round 3: HR Interview
- In this HR generally asked about your hobbies, your strengths, weakness, and different questions like where do you yourself in 5 years? Why TA digital?
- A similar type of question was asked by HR from me. It lasted for around 15-20 minutes. It was always a nice experience to interact with HR.
- After this round, only 10 students were selected.
I got the offer and overall it was a positive experience.