Round 1 :
1) How can you design a hash which can have million entries with minimising collision?
2) Clone a binary tree
3) Relation of certain object are given like :
A-B, C-D, We need to tell whether two object are related or not.
Round 2 :
1) Delete nodes from a tree whose data is same as a given list of integer values.
After deleting the nodes, prepare forest of those many tress.
2) Given a value k, need to print all possible balanced paranthesis.
3) Given a sorted array and a value k which is number of buckets.
Divide array elements into buckets so that the difference of bucket sum is minimum.
4) Longest substring of all unique characters.
5) Given a large number in form of linked list, also given a digit.
Add the digit to linked list.
Round 3 :
1) Detect cycle in a directed graph. Also print the nodes of cycle.
2) Shortest path between two nodes in directed graph with equal positive edge.
3) Shortest path between two nodes in directed acyclic graph with different positive edges.
4) Implement singleton class. Is it thread safe? Make it thread safe.
5) A derived B, write copy constructor of B.
6) Write comparator function syntax in map.
7) Given n files with sorted k entries each. Sort them completely.
8) 1000 coins/ 10 bags, distribute the coins so that each number can be made between 1 to 1000.
9) Deep copy/shallow copy.
10) Count occurrences of pattern in string.
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 2
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 3 (For R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 4 (For R&D Engineer I)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus for R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus for R&D Engineer)
- Synopsys (Atrenta) Interview Experience | Set 7
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 7 (4+ experienced)
- Synopsys Interview Experience | Set 9
- Interview Experience with Synopsys - On Campus
- Synopsys Interview Experience - R & D 2 Engineer
- Synopsys Interview Experience (For R&D Engineer, Sr I)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 7 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Walmart Lab Interview Experience | Set 8 (Off-Campus 3 Years Experience)
- Brocade Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Software Engineer 0-2.5 Years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 241 (1.5 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 243 (2.5 Years Experience)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 23 (2+ years Experience for Java Developer Role)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Arcesium Interview Experience | Set 5 (3+ years experience - Developer profile)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.