Synopsys Interview Experience for R&D Engineer FTE (On-Campus)
First Round(Online Test):
- Section A: Computer Science MCQs(20 Ques)
- Section B: Aptitude(15 Ques)
- Section C: Electronics MCQs(8 Ques)
No Negative Marking. All sections were Untimed.
Second Round(1st Technical F2F):
- How to implement our own Vector Class in C++?
- Name Mangling, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Virtual Table and Virtual Pointers
- Puzzle: How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?
Third Round(2nd Technical F2F):
- https://leetcode.com/problems/is-graph-bipartite/ (Similar to this)
- Pipelining, Compilation of a Program Steps, Operating Systems, Pointers MCQs(Difficult)
- How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?(Again)
- Mislabeled Jars
- Variation of Q2 Puzzle.
Fourth Round(3rd HR + Technical F2F):
- No Coding Question
- Discussion about Projects
- Cache Coherence
- Hobbies, About Company, etc.
5th Round(4th Technical F2F):-
- Design Elevator(Full Code)
- Scan Sweep Algorithm
- Company Culture, Work, Manager, Teams, Location, etc
Big Thankful To GeeksforGeeks. Without you, Nothing would be possible.
All the best
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon. Google and Microsoft Test Serieses.