Synopsys Interview Experience for R&D Engineer FTE (On-Campus)
First Round(Online Test):
- Section A: Computer Science MCQs(20 Ques)
- Section B: Aptitude(15 Ques)
- Section C: Electronics MCQs(8 Ques)
No Negative Marking. All sections were Untimed.
Second Round(1st Technical F2F):
- How to implement our own Vector Class in C++?
- Name Mangling, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Virtual Table and Virtual Pointers
- Puzzle: How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?
Third Round(2nd Technical F2F):
- https://leetcode.com/problems/is-graph-bipartite/ (Similar to this)
- Pipelining, Compilation of a Program Steps, Operating Systems, Pointers MCQs(Difficult)
- How to Measure 45 minutes using two identical wires?(Again)
- Mislabeled Jars
- Variation of Q2 Puzzle.
Fourth Round(3rd HR + Technical F2F):
- No Coding Question
- Discussion about Projects
- Cache Coherence
- Hobbies, About Company, etc.
5th Round(4th Technical F2F):-
- Design Elevator(Full Code)
- Scan Sweep Algorithm
- Company Culture, Work, Manager, Teams, Location, etc
Big Thankful To GeeksforGeeks. Without you, Nothing would be possible.
All the best