Partition.RGS_generalized() : RGS_generalized() is a sympy Python library function that calculates the m + 1 generalized unrestricted growth strings (string where a[i] is the block in which element i occurs) and then return it as rows in matrix.
Restricted growth strings – string in which each character, ai results in the Block (Bi) in which the corresponding element belongs.
Syntax : sympy.combinatorics.partitions.Partition.RGS_generalized()
Return : generalized unrestricted growth strings as row of matrix.
Code #1 : RGS_generalized() Example
Row of Matrx :
Matrix([[1, 1, 1, 1], [1, 2, 3, 0], [2, 5, 0, 0], [5, 0, 0, 0]])
Code #2 : RGS_generalized() Example
Row of Matrx :
Matrix(0, 0, )
- Python | sympy.S.GoldenRatio
- Python | sympy.eye() method
- Python | sympy RGS method
- Python | sympy.Mul() method
- Python | sympy.gcd() method
- Python | sympy.lcm() method
- Python | sympy.csc() method
- Python | sympy.apart() method
- Python | sympy.Mod() method
- SymPy | Permutation.max() in Python
- Python | sympy.cot() method
- Python | sympy.nP() method
- Python | sympy.nC() method
- SymPy | Permutation.min() in Python
- Python | sympy.cos() method
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.