Interview Type: Campus Placement
Procedure: 1 written test followed by 2-3 interview round.
Written test: It was online, consist 20 questions of C/C++, Data structure , Algorithms , Operating system, Unix network programming, Networking and aptitude.
This interview was tricky; he asked my following questions.
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Tell me about your project.
3. Design classes for File and folder structure and write procedures.
4. Do you know java?
5. What is interface? How will you design it, advantages and disadvantages and all
6. Real life example of Circular Linked List, Linked List, Circular Queue and Binary Tree.
Some aptitude questions like
(i) how much water have you drink from birth.
(ii) How far Haridwar from Roorkee, how much time it will take if I go by bus and by walk.
(iii) Why Chapatti are round, why moon is spherical, why shape of bread is rectangular etc.
They were testing my bluffing knowledge and sharpness of my mind and how you bluff accurately.
This article is compiled by Nitin Gupta. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks
- Symantec Interview | Set 2
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 5
- Symantec Bangalore Interview Experience
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 180 (Telephonic Interview )
- Bloomberg Interview | Set 1 (Phone Interview)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 249 (Telephonic Interview)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 25
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 287 (On-Campus)
- Interview Experience with Deloitte (TTL) US-INDIA FAS Hyderabad |Set 1 (On-Campus)
- Tejas Network Interview Experience | Set 2 (For R & D Engineer)
- mSupply.com Interview Experiences| Set 1 (On-Campus)
- BankBazaar Interview Experience | Set 3
- Amazon Interview | Set 1
- Amazon Interview | Set 2
- Amazon Interview | Set 3
- Yahoo Interview | Set 1
- Microsoft Interview | Set 1