Recently I gave Interview with symantec bangalore for the position of backend software engineer in java.
I faced 2-1 interview style in the first two rounds.
Round1: Data structures & algorithms
* Reverse second half of LinkedList with code for corner cases too.
* Heap – merge ‘k’ sorted arrays and complexity analysis
* Basic Java questions on equals hashcode contract and dynamic array concept
Round-2: With Senior Engineers
– current project
– collections in java
-situation handling kind of questions like conflict with manager etc.
* Logical deductions
* Current work discussion
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 3 (On-Campus)
- Symantec Interview Experience | Set 5
- Symantec Interview Experience Pune
- Symantec Interview | Set 1
- Symantec Interview | Set 2
- Samsung R&D Bangalore Interview Experience | Lateral hire (6 month experience)
- Samsung Interview Experience | Set 3 (Samsung Research Institute, Bangalore)
- Motorola Mobility Interview Experience | Set 1 (For Android Developer, Bangalore)
- Quikr Interview Experience for Software Engineer Position in Bangalore
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 161 (Off Campus for SDE-1, Bangalore)
- OLA Cabs Interview Experience (Bangalore)
- Interview experience at "Infinera Bangalore India"
- Interview Experience with Alcatel Lucent (Bangalore) for Software Engineer
- enStage Bangalore Interview Experience for Software Engineer position
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 3 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- HP R&D Interview Experience | Set 4 (R&D Lab Bangalore)
- Samsung Bangalore Internship Interview Experience 2018
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 23 (For Internship)
- Samsung Bangalore (SRIB) Interview Experience | Set 24
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.