1. Online coding test – HackerEarth
2. Machine coding round – Question and Input attached.
3. F2F – DS & Algo Round
a) Tail recursion for Fibonacci – https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/tail-recursion/
c) Sorted Array, count frequency of all numbers in less than O(n)
d) Longest Palindromic Substring
4. F2F – Design Round
Design a catalog system – Restaurants, Items, Categories, VariantGroups like Size, Variants like (S,M,L), AddOnGroups like Extra cheese, AddOns like White Cheese, Yellow Cheese. Price of item will vary on variant selected and even addon price will vary on variant selected.
Discussion about work done, how to make systems robust, fallbacks for system failures.
5. F2F – Hiring Manager Round
Discussion about work, challenges, ownership, why swiggy?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article and mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above
- Interview Experience with Swiggy
- Swiggy Interview Experience | Set 2 (On-Campus)
- Walmart Interview Experience for SDE2 | Set 19 (3.8 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 260 (For SDE2)
- Traveloka Interview Experience for SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 381 (For SDE2)
- Interview Experience of Amazon - SDE2
- OYO Rooms Interview Experience | Set 5 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 154 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience SDE2
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 431 (For SDE2)
- Flipkart Interview Experience | Set 28 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview experience | Set 324 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 430 (For SDE2)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE2