Online Coding Test (Hackerrank): 3 Medium questions and 1.5 hrs to solve it. Solved all three questions
Round 1(On-site, virtual):
- Count number of binary strings without consecutive 1’s, First asked me to write recursive code and the dynamic programming. After that interviewer asked me to optimize more. Then I explained the matrix exponentiation approach.
- Given N lines(x1, x2 of each line), asked to find the point where the maximum lines meet if we draw a vertical line.
- Oops: Inheritance vs Composition, Static keyword, Volatility keyword
- DBMS: Acid Properties
Round 2 (On-site, Virtual):
- Find the number of pairs with a given sum
- Started with spring beans, functional dependencies and asked how will check dependencies are valid or not. When I said they must be in the form of a directed acyclic graph. Then he asked me to check whether there exists a cycle or not.
Note: In all technical questions they asked me to write code on the sublime text and to compile it forgiven test cases
Round 3 (Hiring Manager round):
- The interviewer discussed the current job and asked two CS core questions: How URL works and What is a load balancer. My last two rounds went really well, so he said the result would be based on the last two rounds.
The next day I got a call from the recruiter, and she said, “Congratulations!! You are selected”.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. To complete your preparation from learning a language to DS Algo and many more, please refer Complete Interview Preparation Course. In case you are prepared, test your skills using TCS, Wipro, Amazon and Microsoft Test Serieses.